Saturday 5 November 2016

 
 

NIGHT DREAM

I had dream not long ago. I was in the presence of a glorious white light peace and purity were radiating in the surrounding atmosphere. In a blink of an eye I had been raptured and I was in The Lord Jesus' presence. He said to me without verbal words " Emma your singleness is not in vain your reward is with me". I don't remember which scene came first but one scene I was in A train and it was made of pure silver ( silver in bible represents redemption) in the train was still that glorious light. I remember thinking to myself in the Lords presence I am a Bride of Christ and how beautiful and blessed I felt.. then I woke up what a wonderful dream I was so blessed by the Lord...when I woke up I had instantly thought of the verse death where is your sting.. ? the transportation from earth to heaven will happen so quickly. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment