Saturday 5 November 2016

NIGHT DREAM
I had a dream the night after the one I just shared below. I was in a another country some middle eastern possibly ,it was a poor country ,though I discerned this by the clothing people wore. Anyway I came out of large large room and some things were being prepared. I came out onto the street and began shouting out to the people "come in the time has come the time has come come eat and feast " then I woke up.. this represented the wedding feast of the marriage supper of the Bridegroom and Bride and the verse about calling people in from the highways and street and inviting them to the Masters Dinner

“Then the master said to the servant, ‘Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭14:23‬ ‭NKJV



 

No comments:

Post a Comment