Friday 10 June 2016

So Divine, I am Yours and You are mine, I adore You You turned my grey sky to blue How Precious is Your Blood You overwhelm me like a flood A glance in Your eye I know now, I’ll never say goodbye A warm sweet embrace causes my pulse to race A bridal dance You do romance I love You so much Your Spirit has me touched I know You are by my side As im Your Warrior Bride I love to come to Your Throne As fire shut up in my bone A Holy passion in me As i know You hold the key You are a rose amongst the thorn Precious was the night You were born Jesus you are so sweet Face to face one day we’ll meet As i sing this song Oh How my soul does long I know You are the Truth and in Your Word there is no wrong In You I am complete Jesus , the devil You did defeat I end ths song just to say I Love You all the way

No comments:

Post a Comment